Colour: Deep Plum
Condition: New without tags
These gowns are intended to provide accessibility to your medical team, while still being stylish and comfortable for you.
Some features of this gown include:
• High-quality, butter smooth, stretch material - Did you know, for some women, sensations are experienced differently in labor? A texture that may feel fine normally can become irritating and distracting during labor. The material used for this gown has been hand-selected to be soft enough to keep you comfortable throughout.
• Low back - perfect to provide accessibility for epidural placement and/or massage.
• Opens at the belly - Most labor gowns you’ll find don’t open in front at all, meaning the cords from your fetal monitors will hang down in front of your legs which can be annoying and distracting. Our labor gowns open down the middle of your belly so you can string the cords up with your portable monitoring system and keep them out of the way and out from under your feet.
• Two inside ties - Did you know one of the most common complaints from women after they have given birth is that their privacy was invaded? Most labor gowns that offer a similar level of accessibility are skimpy and revealing. Our gowns are made with things like 3/4 sleeves, and two inside ties to keep your gown closed while not sacrificing accessibility.
• Opens at the chest - The front of this gown opens completely at the chest for skin to skin immediately after birth, and because sometimes that happens quickly or unexpectedly there are no knots to untie or changes of position required to give complete and immediate access to your chest for skin to skin and breastfeeding.